Dinosaur lovers will delight in this game of dinosaur attack and retaliation!
This 10-minute, 2-4 player game develops memory, numeracy and strategy skills.
How to play:
- Each player is given a set of 12 cards, each featuring a dinosaur with a number from 1 to 12 indicating its strength (12 being the strongest and 1 the weakest).
- Players set out their dinosaurs in front of them. After studying their dinosaur’s positions, players then turn their cards face down.
- The first player turns over a card of their choice from their 12 cards, and places it in the middle of the table.
- Then, with play moving in a clockwise direction around the table, the other players in turn each choose one of their cards, and place it in the middle of the table.
- Whoever plays the strongest card wins all the cards played and puts them in a pile to one side as a stock of points won.
- When all the cards have been played, the player who has collected the most dinosaurs is the winner.
- 4 sets of cards with illustrated dinosaurs (numbered 1-12 and ready to attack!)
Suitable for ages: 5+ years