Can you recreate the beehive? This one-player game fosters logic and problem solving skills.
- 10 wooden pieces
- 30 challenge cards (3 difficulty levels)
How to play:
- Place the 10 pieces and the “challenge” cards on the table.
- Choose a “challenge” card.
- Place the starting pieces as shown on the card.
- Then try to complete the card by finding places for the remaining pieces on the card and also completing the bees. You have found the solution when the beehive is full and the bees are complete.
- There’s just one solution for every challenge!
Creator: Alain Brobecker
Designer: Veronique Bulteau